Moving into a new home is an exciting and overwhelming time. Lots to think about and people and trades to organize. The team at Locktrix Locksmiths have constructed a check list to ensure your new home is safe. Your security is of high importance to us, and there are many different ways in which Locktrix Locksmith can ensure your investment is at a high level of security at all times.
- Reducing dark areas around your entry doors. Cut down over hanging trees and high scrubs. Ensure your front door can be seen from the road.
- Changing locks. Have you thought about how many people have copies of the keys? If the house was rented before you, several people and trades may have keys to your house.
- Installing an alarm system and security lights. This will give you peace of mind that your home is being monitored while your out.
- Update Garage and gate remote programming. This way you know you’re the only people who have access.
- Installing lockable gate locks for any side gates. This keeps predators out but also your loved ones safe
Locktrix locksmith Central Coast can come to your new home and perform a safety audit. We will meet you onsite and run through all the access doors, windows and any potential security risks that need to be fixed. We will provide you with a one page report with recommendations. If this sounds of interest call Jason at Locktrix Locksmith today to organize an inspection time.